Why Stage My Home?
Since buyers often can't visualize living in your home the way you do, we'll share expert tips on making your home appeal to the broadest audience possible - which can help you sell for highest price possible in the shortest time possible. Staging, repairs or minor improvements, or even a fresh coat of paint can make a huge difference. Request a on preparing your home for sale.
Here are some inexpensive ways to maximize your home’s curb appeal:
- Keep the grass cut and yard clutter to a minimum.
- Apply fresh paint to any wooden fences and your front door.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Wash or paint your home’s exterior.
- Ensure gutters and other exterior fashions are firmly attached.
Here are some inexpensive ways to highlight your home’s best features:
- Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
- Clean all flooring and fixtures – lights, fans.
- Repair all plumbing leaks.
- Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and extra personal goods.
- Turn on all lights and open the drapes during the daytime.
- Play quiet background music and infuse your home with a comforting scent.
- Vacate the property when it’s being show to prospective buyers.